Links tagged “models”
- Dozens of climate models wildly exaggerate extent of global warming
- Now will you support the Green New Deal!? Global warming to bring ‘BRAIN EATING AMOEBAS’!!! ‘Warming temperatures could fuel the spread of a deadly, brain-eating amoeba in the U.S.’
- Physicist Dr. Steven Koonin: Don’t Believe the Hype About Antarctica’s Melting Glaciers
- Study claims: ‘Climate change making US border crossing more dangerous’ – ‘Climate change is making the journey from Latin America to U.S. even more deadly as temperatures rise’
- Axios: ‘What’s missing from hurricane season? Hurricanes’ – Despite ‘unanimous’ forecasts for ‘above-average season’
Axios: "The forecasts for the 2022 Atlantic hurricane season have been unanimous, with everyone from the federal government to university forecasting groups calling for an above-average or much above-average season."
“I’m a little surprised at the lack of activity to this point,” said Matthew Rosencrans, lead seasonal hurricane forecaster for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). He said the quiet to this point is inconsistent with his forecast.
- Meteorologist rips media claims: Why ‘Zombie Ice’ & other claims of Greenland ice melt raising sea levels are just modeled hokum
Meteorologist Anthony Watts: "The key point to consider is this: When recent ice loss is compared to the full Greenland ice sheet, the loss is so small that it is almost undetectable...Even if the 3% number projected by the computer model for some time in the future were to actually come true, it is still miniscule compared to all of the ice in Greenland."
Also see: Greenland Ice Varies, Don’t Panic 2022 Update
- Bloomberg News: ‘Hurricane Alley Hasn’t Been This Quiet in a Quarter Century’
- Slowest Start to Hurricane Season in 30 Years (None So Far) Prompts NOAA to Slightly Backtrack on Forecast
A typical hurricane season has 14 named storms, seven of which qualify as hurricanes, including three classified as “major.”
Since 1966, there have been only five other hurricane seasons with as little activity at the halfway mark.
- BBC warns: Prepare for ‘climate endgame’ – ‘More studies needed on possibility of human extinction’ due to ‘climate change’
BBC: Catastrophic climate change outcomes, including human extinction, are not being taken seriously enough by scientists, a new study says.
The authors say that the consequences of more extreme warming - still on the cards if no action is taken - are "dangerously underexplored".
They argue that the world needs to start preparing for the possibility of what they term the "climate endgame".
- Jordan Peterson: Peddlers of environmental doom have shown their true totalitarian colors
CNN: UN report warns ‘the climate time bomb is ticking’
Flashback: Earth ‘serially doomed’: The official history of climate ‘Tipping Points’ began in 1864 – A new ‘global warming’ 12-year deadline from Rep. Ocasio-Cortez
Climate Tipping Points date back to at least 1864
“As early as 1864 George Perkins Marsh, sometimes said to be the father of American ecology, warned that the earth was ‘fast becoming an unfit home for its “noblest inhabitant,”’ and that unless men changed their ways it would be reduced ‘to such a condition of impoverished productiveness, of shattered surface, of climatic excess, as to threaten the depravation, barbarism, and perhaps even extinction of the species.’” —MIT professor Leo Marx
UN Is A Climate ‘Disinformation Threat Actor’ – If UN & U.S. govt are so committed to censoring disinformation, why are they themselves spreading it?
UN IPCC’s new report insists we can control weather & climate: ‘Whatever future we end up with is within our control’ — ‘If we act now’
It “is quite clear that whatever future we end up with is within our control,” Piers Forster, who helped write one of the panel’s earlier reports, told the Times. “It is up to humanity … to determine what we end up with.”
- Report: ‘Here’s what to expect from the latest UN climate change assessment’ – ‘Likely to feature…bold headlines’