Links tagged “harry reid”
- ‘Are You Better Off Today Than You Were 10 Years Ago?’ — The ‘Cheney Energy Task Force’ recommendations would have spared America from high gas prices
'In 2001, Sierra Club's Carl Pope said that the U.S. need not drill at home because gas would always be $2.00 a gallon' -- 'High home energy costs, layoffs, unaffordable gasoline prices – America didn't get here by accident or without warning. Certain members of Congress and NGO leaders steered America here, knowing very well what the result would be. Dick Cheney told them' in 2001Posted July 13, 200911:31 AM by Marc Morano | Tags: capandtrade, harry reid
- Climate bill delayed over Kerry’s hip surgery? ‘Buck up there, tough guy.Take some of Obama’s pain pills and save the planet already’
- Shock: Wash. Post Blames Obama For Failure of Global Warming Movement! President’s ‘mistakes may cost the planet dearly’
Impact: Climate Depot Credited With Helping To Stop Obama From Enacting Climate Legislation!
- Delayers: Dem Senators Urge Climate Bill Should Be Set Aside This Year! View ‘cap-and-trade as being a real problem’
- Moment of Clarity: 10 Dem Senators issue warning to Obama: ‘Climate legislation need to protect American jobs’
- Senate’s Moment of Clarity? Climate bill may fall by wayside in Senate: ‘We’re being asked to pass bill in the midst of a very deep recession’
'Who knows if it will ever come out of the Senate?'
- Fingers Crossed: Will Health Battle Wound Climate Effort?
- Cheers! Joe Romm’s ‘memo to enviros, progressives: The ‘deniers’ and ‘dirty energy’ bunch are eating our lunch on the climate bill!’
'U.S. Senators are now getting 100 to 200 calls a day opposing climate bill'
- Sen. Boxer planning Sept. 8 rollout for climate bill
- Dem Sen. Bayh: ‘I’m not going to vote for something that costs jobs or raises energy bills and doesn’t achieve the goal of combating global warming’
‘Fire, Brimstone, & Ticking Bombs again’: UN IPCC launches 666th final final warning of climate hell: AR6 is a ‘Survival guide to humanity’
15 years after ESA listing as ‘threatened’ due to sea ice loss polar bears are abundant & thriving
Dr. Susan Crockford: "Polar bear turned out to be more flexible and resilient than predicted and many subpopulations are better off than before. Davis Strait and Chukchi Sea bears are doing very well: Barents Sea bears in particular are thriving despite by far the most sea ice loss of any Arctic region...polar bears are no closer to extinction than they were 15 years ago, according to the results of field studies. There is no existential emergency for polar bears or any other Arctic sea mammals due to declining summer sea ice, despite continued messages of doom from remorseless experts."
We should do ‘nothing’ about ‘global warming’ declares MIT climate scientist Dr. Richard Lindzen – ‘This is exploiting people’s ignorance to promote fear’
Sky News - Bolt Report - Broadcast March 21, 2023
Andrew Bolt of Sky News Australia: What do you think we should do about global warming?
Dr. Richard Lindzen: "Nothing." ... "Point of fact, I don't think there's any threat on the horizon." ... "If you truly believed that it was an existential threat. Then the only thing you could do is build up your resilience. And building up your resilience means making more people wealthier because we see throughout the whole world if you are a poor country, if you're not resilient, natural disasters cause immense damage, pain, suffering, so on. In the developed world, similar disasters caused much less damage. So your aim would be resilience. Instead, we're choosing to make ourselves less resilient. And that makes no sense. at all, no matter what you believe. Point of fact, I don't think there's any threat on the horizon. And the best thing to do is to make society wealthier." ...
"This has nothing to do with climate."
Climate activist Hayhoe insists previous global warming predictions ‘were not wrong’ & claims that somehow the UN Paris pact saved the Earth