Links tagged “Harris”
- Harris-Pence Debate: Candidates Spar Over Climate Change, Green New Deal
- Trump: Joe Biden and Kamala Harris BOTH want to BAN FRACKING
- Watch: VP Pence: ‘The Green New Deal would crush American energy’
- Watch: Harris, Pence questioned on plans to address climate change in debate
- ‘Missing Link’ Claim Dealt Another Blow: New Emails Show AG Kamala Harris Office Helped Plan La Jolla Climate Litigation Conference
- Amid Blackouts, Kamala Harris Links California’s Green Schemes To Biden’s
- Kamala Harris Flip-Flops on Fracking After Polls Tighten in Pennsylvania
2019: “There is no question I am in favor of banning fracking,” Harris said during a CNN town hall.
2020: Harris now says fracking provides “good-paying jobs in places like Pennsylvania."
- Biden Tries To Play Both Sides Of Green Energy Politics
- Like Biden, Kamala Harris Has Endorsed A Complete Fracking Ban – Harris: ‘There is no question I’m in favor of banning fracking’
- Biden Says He’s Not Banning Fracking Months After Promising To Stop All New Fracking Projects
CNN: UN report warns ‘the climate time bomb is ticking’
Flashback: Earth ‘serially doomed’: The official history of climate ‘Tipping Points’ began in 1864 – A new ‘global warming’ 12-year deadline from Rep. Ocasio-Cortez
Climate Tipping Points date back to at least 1864
“As early as 1864 George Perkins Marsh, sometimes said to be the father of American ecology, warned that the earth was ‘fast becoming an unfit home for its “noblest inhabitant,”’ and that unless men changed their ways it would be reduced ‘to such a condition of impoverished productiveness, of shattered surface, of climatic excess, as to threaten the depravation, barbarism, and perhaps even extinction of the species.’” —MIT professor Leo Marx
UN Is A Climate ‘Disinformation Threat Actor’ – If UN & U.S. govt are so committed to censoring disinformation, why are they themselves spreading it?
UN IPCC’s new report insists we can control weather & climate: ‘Whatever future we end up with is within our control’ — ‘If we act now’
It “is quite clear that whatever future we end up with is within our control,” Piers Forster, who helped write one of the panel’s earlier reports, told the Times. “It is up to humanity … to determine what we end up with.”
- Report: ‘Here’s what to expect from the latest UN climate change assessment’ – ‘Likely to feature…bold headlines’