Links tagged “malaria”
- Malaria Declines Despite Local Warming: ‘The decline in malaria cases in the face of rising temps is further proof that climate change is not a major player in rates of malaria transmission in region’
Malaria fails the warmists: 'No greenhouse-gases-fuelled apocalypse here. Time to turn your attention elsewhere'Posted May 25, 201011:22 AM by Marc Morano | Tags: joe romm, malaria, science
- Climate change predicted to spread malaria: ‘Geographic range of malaria could more than double in the next 50 years, putting almost eight million people at risk’
Reality Check: Dec 2010: WHO report shows 50% decrease in confirmed cases of malaria -- 'A total of 11 African countries showed a greater than 50% reduction in either confirmed malaria cases or malaria admissions and deaths over the past decade, a new World Malaria Report has revealed'
- Finland Researchers Prove That Malaria Incidence Declined During Modern Global Warming
- Oops, Yet another warmist claim bites the dust! Drop In Malaria Incidence, Despite Climate Change
'New research discovered that incidents of malaria cases in the East African highlands have dropped dramatically. 10 years ago, the region experienced a surge in malaria incidents, which researchers associated with climate change'
- Another failed prediction: Incidence of malaria drops in many African countries; CO2 blamed: Data Tanzania, Eritrea, Rwanda, Kenya & Zambia all indicate that incidence of malaria is dropping fast’
'One possibility for the reduction in numbers is climate change. Patterns of rainfall in these years were more chaotic in these regions of Tanzania and often fell outside the rainy season. The scientists say this may have disturbed the natural cycle of mosquito development'
- Malaria Incidents Will Decrease As The World Warms Say Latest Computer Models
- Newest Malaria Research Out of Africa: Global Warming Has No Impact On Spread of Malaria
- Climate Astrology: ‘No matter what the weather is like, it always turns out to be exactly the kind of weather we should expect if human activity were causing global temps to rise’
'The natural sciences have terms for that kind of hypothesis. 'Unfalsifiable' is one of them. 'Unscientific' is another. An idea may be true, but if it is incapable of being 'falsified' or proven wrong, then whatever else that idea is, it certainly isn't science.'
- Time to call the fight, Romm is on the mat! Malaria-climate paper author bashes Romm (again)
- The end is Nigh for Romm — the ‘vile propagandist’: ‘Global warming: Malaria and Joe Romm’s logic fail–and downright dishonesty’ (Email: [email protected])
'Romm only managed to contradict himself a few times within the same webpost...Romm is being a bit disingenuous if not blatantly lying to his readers. When the IPCC tried to pull back from their mistake about malaria spreading, Romm was furious that they watered the claim down...Only a vile propagandist would try to pretend otherwise, trying to inflame fears that have been debunked for a decade'
Climate ‘scam’: An ‘all-encompassing fraud’ with ‘authoritarians & corporatists bent on achieving even more centralized political power & economic wealth’
Ed Ring: What is actually beyond debate is not that we are in a climate crisis but that if we don’t stop destroying our conventional energy economy, we are going to be in a civilizational crisis. Energy is the foundation of everything—prosperity, freedom, upward mobility, national wealth, individual economic independence, functional water and transportation infrastructure, commercial-scale agriculture, mining, and industry. Without energy, it all goes dark. And “renewables” are not even remotely capable of replacing oil, gas, coal, nuclear, and hydroelectric power. It’s impossible. The only people who think renewables are capable of replacing conventional energy are either uninformed, innumerate, or corrupt. Period. ...
Were America’s oil and gas companies simply supposed to believe all these nascent theories and shut down? What exactly should they have done, back in the mid-1960s, to cope with this allegedly looming climate emergency? Were solar panels and wind turbines ready for rapid deployment back then? Of course not, especially since solar panels from China, and wind turbines from Germany, are still not capable of providing more than a small fraction of the energy we need. The real crime, if you want to call it that, isn’t that oil and gas companies questioned climate change theories back in the 1960s or ’70s. It’s that they’re accepting them now.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Wants to ‘Rephrase’ Climate Change: ‘No One Gives a S–t About That’ – “Let’s go & rephrase this…really tell people we’re talking about pollution. Pollution creates climate change, and pollution kills.”
Flashback: Schwarzenegger touts ‘air-drying your clothes for 6 months to save 700 pounds of carbon dioxide’ -- While daily commuting to Gov. mansion via private jet
What climate ‘crisis?! Record World Cereal Outputs Forecast for 2023/24
Watch: Fmr. Rep. Michele Bachmann at WHO Meeting in Geneva – Previews pandemic lockdowns & medical tyranny