Links tagged “james hansen”
- Der Spiegel: Projecting Sea Levels Has Become A Bazaar – ‘Who Can Bid The Most?’ — Reality Check: ‘Sea level rise rate has slowed down during last 8 years’
'NASA alarmist junkie James Hansen appears to have been the highest bidder at 5 meters. Currently sea levels are rising about 3 mm per year, which is just 1/17 of what Hansen projects'Posted August 9, 20106:54 PM by Marc Morano | Tags: Hansen, james hansen, new study, sea levels
- Moonwalker Harrison Schmitt Calls For The End Of NASA
- Paper: Britain is freezing to death: Millions cannot afford to heat their homes — elderly ride on buses all day to stay warm
- NASA GISS Clueless In 1999: Claimed Warmer Winters Linked To Greenhouse Gases
'Since this report came out - definitively tying winter warming to CO2, winter temperatures have plummeted in Europe and Western North America – while CO2 levels have continued to increase...These people have no idea what they are talking about, yet they continue to talk incessantly'
- Is NASA GISS Consistent With Statements From Climate Experts?
- Flashback: Time for Meds? NASA’s Hansen endorses book which calls for ‘ridding the world of Industrial Civilization’ – Hansen declares author ‘has it right…the system is the problem’
Book proposes 'razing cities to the ground, blowing up dams and switching off the greenhouse gas emissions machine'
- 9,25 – a factor that could close the global warming debate: ‘It is highly odd that Hansen’s claim of 6 K CO2 sensitivity has been taken seriously anywhere at any time’
- Book Review: James Hansen’s ‘Storms of My Grandchildren: The Truth About the Coming Climate Catastrophe and Our Last Chance to Save Humanity’
'Hansen is no longer a scientist, but a politician. His goal is to build so much fear into the average American that he will choose this poorly thought out program'
- More James Hansen’s Woes: Meteorologist ‘has blown the whistle on Hansen and NASA. Hansen ‘has no thermometers in the Arctic! He instead estimates arctic temps’
Flashback: Has Hansen given up on science? Time for Meds? NASA scientist James Hansen endorses book which calls for 'ridding the world of Industrial Civilization' -- Book proposes 'razing cities to the ground, blowing up dams and switching off the greenhouse gas emissions machine'
- Sea Experts Do A Smackdown on NASA’s James Hansen: Potential Sea Level Rise Is Only Fraction Of Hansen’s Ludicrous Prediction
‘Fire, Brimstone, & Ticking Bombs again’: UN IPCC launches 666th final final warning of climate hell: AR6 is a ‘Survival guide to humanity’
15 years after ESA listing as ‘threatened’ due to sea ice loss polar bears are abundant & thriving
Dr. Susan Crockford: "Polar bear turned out to be more flexible and resilient than predicted and many subpopulations are better off than before. Davis Strait and Chukchi Sea bears are doing very well: Barents Sea bears in particular are thriving despite by far the most sea ice loss of any Arctic region...polar bears are no closer to extinction than they were 15 years ago, according to the results of field studies. There is no existential emergency for polar bears or any other Arctic sea mammals due to declining summer sea ice, despite continued messages of doom from remorseless experts."
We should do ‘nothing’ about ‘global warming’ declares MIT climate scientist Dr. Richard Lindzen – ‘This is exploiting people’s ignorance to promote fear’
Sky News - Bolt Report - Broadcast March 21, 2023
Andrew Bolt of Sky News Australia: What do you think we should do about global warming?
Dr. Richard Lindzen: "Nothing." ... "Point of fact, I don't think there's any threat on the horizon." ... "If you truly believed that it was an existential threat. Then the only thing you could do is build up your resilience. And building up your resilience means making more people wealthier because we see throughout the whole world if you are a poor country, if you're not resilient, natural disasters cause immense damage, pain, suffering, so on. In the developed world, similar disasters caused much less damage. So your aim would be resilience. Instead, we're choosing to make ourselves less resilient. And that makes no sense. at all, no matter what you believe. Point of fact, I don't think there's any threat on the horizon. And the best thing to do is to make society wealthier." ...
"This has nothing to do with climate."
Climate activist Hayhoe insists previous global warming predictions ‘were not wrong’ & claims that somehow the UN Paris pact saved the Earth