Links tagged “Florence”
- CBS, NBC Tout Fears Global Warming Making Hurricanes Worse – ‘It’s here, it’s now, it’s serious, and we have to take action if we want to save our future’
Posted September 14, 20189:49 AM by Marc Morano | Tags: astrology, Florence, hurricanes
- Watch: Dr. Roy Spencer on Fox News rips media for hurricane claims – Exposes Bill Nye
- Al Gore’s claim about Hurricane Florence doused by scientists
- Al Gore Lies About Florence To Fearmonger About Climate Change
Gore claims it was the first time in history two major storms from the Atlantic and Pacific made landfall at the same time. He was talking about Hurricane Florence, that hit North Carolina on Friday, and Super Typhoon Mangkhut, which hit the Philippines a few hours later on Saturday.
- Hurricane Quiz: Which of these hurricanes was caused by President Trump?
- People Are Cracking Up At This Video Of A Weather Channel Reporter Being A Little Dramatic During Hurricane Florence
- Meteorologist Holthaus on MSNBC: Trump ‘actively making the hurricane problem worse’ by not addressing ‘climate change’
- AL GORE FACT-CHECKED FOR ‘FRAUDULENT’ CLAIM ABOUT HURRICANE LANDFALLS
“This is the first time in history that two major storms are making landfall from the Atlantic and the Pacific simultaneously, and each recalls some of their predecessors,” Gore said Friday at the Global Climate Action Summit in San Francisco.
That’s false. Cato Institute atmospheric scientist Ryan Maue was quick to call out Gore for making the false claim..."Al Gore just (fraudulently) claimed without any evidence that we've never had hurricanes in both the Atlantic and Pacific making landfall at same time," Maue said.
- Al Gore blames climate change for Hurricane Florence’s severity, criticizes dissenters
- CNN segment implied Trump is somehow ‘complicit’ in Florence – But data reveals hurricane reality
Dr. Roger Pielke Jr.: 'US landfalling hurricanes (overall & major) are down since 1900'
A study published in March looked at the trends in rainfall and flooding from tropical cyclones. The study did “not detect statistically significant trends in the magnitude or frequency of [tropical cyclone] floods.” ...
Likewise, the 2017 National Climate Assessment special report found, “[T]here is low confidence in attributing the extreme precipitation changes purely to anthropogenic forcing.”
CNN: UN report warns ‘the climate time bomb is ticking’
Flashback: Earth ‘serially doomed’: The official history of climate ‘Tipping Points’ began in 1864 – A new ‘global warming’ 12-year deadline from Rep. Ocasio-Cortez
Climate Tipping Points date back to at least 1864
“As early as 1864 George Perkins Marsh, sometimes said to be the father of American ecology, warned that the earth was ‘fast becoming an unfit home for its “noblest inhabitant,”’ and that unless men changed their ways it would be reduced ‘to such a condition of impoverished productiveness, of shattered surface, of climatic excess, as to threaten the depravation, barbarism, and perhaps even extinction of the species.’” —MIT professor Leo Marx
UN Is A Climate ‘Disinformation Threat Actor’ – If UN & U.S. govt are so committed to censoring disinformation, why are they themselves spreading it?
UN IPCC’s new report insists we can control weather & climate: ‘Whatever future we end up with is within our control’ — ‘If we act now’
It “is quite clear that whatever future we end up with is within our control,” Piers Forster, who helped write one of the panel’s earlier reports, told the Times. “It is up to humanity … to determine what we end up with.”
- Report: ‘Here’s what to expect from the latest UN climate change assessment’ – ‘Likely to feature…bold headlines’