Links tagged “flashback”
- Climate Activist Prof. Dessler seeks to eliminate record-breaking 1930s EPA heatwave chart
- Watch: Tony Heller shows how hot it was in the 1930s – America’s Hot Past
- Watch: Past WRONG climate predictions by ABC & NBC – ‘Countdown to Doomsday’
- Biden grants Earth ‘climate stability’ through higher gas prices according to 2012 New York Times OpEd – NYT claimed massive increase in gas prices would ‘result in climate stability’
The 2012 NYT OpEd claimed a carbon tax with higher gas prices would result in not only "climate stability" but it would also prevent an "end [to] life as we know it." ... If Frank's claims from 2012 were correct, the Earth's climate should be in a perfect state of "stability" now given the massive increase in gas prices since President Joe Biden became president in 2021, a more than doubling of prices at the pump. If Frank's claims from the New York Times were correct, President Biden has officially solved "climate change" with his higher gas prices.It's all so confusing. In 2012, the New York Times told us that cooling the Earth creates "climate stability," but in 1976, the New York Times told us that warming the Earth creates "climate stability." In 1976, the New York Times claimed a warmer climate created climate stability. See: Flashback 1976: NYT: ‘Cool periods produce greater climate instability. Climatic events are then more extreme’
- CNN claims Normal Weather Is A Climate Crisis
- EPA promotes U.S. heatwave increase since 1960s while downplaying HUGE DECREASE in U.S. heatwaves since 1930s
- The Bureau of Meteorology ‘remodels’ Australia’s temperatures from 1913 to make them colder — thus increasing the warming trend of last century
Jo Nova: Surprisingly, the World War I era temperatures are still changing. Mornings that seemed nippy at the time are now susceptible to frosts. Someone should warn the farmers — except they’re all dead. ... “The bureau has now remodeled the national temperature dataset three times in just nine years." ... Correcting thermometer records from 1913. ... Who knew all those old thermometers were so wrong?
The bureau said changes were made to 20 sites on the basis of statistical analysis. According to the bureau, statistical analysis is used to identify an abrupt warming or cooling at a particular site, relative to other sites in the region. ... The BOM refuses to tell us exactly how they do this — admitting that they can’t train anyone outside their sacred guild. Which reminds us of the old axiom, “if it can’t be replicated, it isn’t science”.
- Tony Heller Exposes How The Earth’s Climate Was Riddled With Extremes 100 Years Ago
- Arctic Ocean Warming Began Already In Early 20th Century, Meaning Natural Factors Strongly At Play, Not CO2
- BBC Climate Check For 1961 (The One They Won’t Broadcast!)
Climate ‘scam’: An ‘all-encompassing fraud’ with ‘authoritarians & corporatists bent on achieving even more centralized political power & economic wealth’
Ed Ring: What is actually beyond debate is not that we are in a climate crisis but that if we don’t stop destroying our conventional energy economy, we are going to be in a civilizational crisis. Energy is the foundation of everything—prosperity, freedom, upward mobility, national wealth, individual economic independence, functional water and transportation infrastructure, commercial-scale agriculture, mining, and industry. Without energy, it all goes dark. And “renewables” are not even remotely capable of replacing oil, gas, coal, nuclear, and hydroelectric power. It’s impossible. The only people who think renewables are capable of replacing conventional energy are either uninformed, innumerate, or corrupt. Period. ...
Were America’s oil and gas companies simply supposed to believe all these nascent theories and shut down? What exactly should they have done, back in the mid-1960s, to cope with this allegedly looming climate emergency? Were solar panels and wind turbines ready for rapid deployment back then? Of course not, especially since solar panels from China, and wind turbines from Germany, are still not capable of providing more than a small fraction of the energy we need. The real crime, if you want to call it that, isn’t that oil and gas companies questioned climate change theories back in the 1960s or ’70s. It’s that they’re accepting them now.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Wants to ‘Rephrase’ Climate Change: ‘No One Gives a S–t About That’ – “Let’s go & rephrase this…really tell people we’re talking about pollution. Pollution creates climate change, and pollution kills.”
Flashback: Schwarzenegger touts ‘air-drying your clothes for 6 months to save 700 pounds of carbon dioxide’ -- While daily commuting to Gov. mansion via private jet
What climate ‘crisis?! Record World Cereal Outputs Forecast for 2023/24
Watch: Fmr. Rep. Michele Bachmann at WHO Meeting in Geneva – Previews pandemic lockdowns & medical tyranny