Links tagged “clouds”
- Claim: Global warming makes clouds move
Posted September 30, 201410:37 PM by Marc Morano | Tags: clouds, energy, new study
- NEW CLOUD STUDIES ARE ANOTHER BLOW TO CLIMATE EXTREMISM
- Paper: ‘Has climate change been disproved? Study ‘casts shock DOUBT on global warming’
- China’s Smog Clouds May Prevent Global Warming
- New paper suggests cosmic rays ‘may contribute to global temperature (& rainfall) in a significant way’ – Published in the Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics
- Nature article: $250 million should be spent on climate models able to skillfully simulate clouds & convection
- New excuse #57 for the ‘pause’ of global warming: Increase in mid- and upper level clouds
- New excuse #56 for the ‘pause’ in global warming: Satellites underestimate cooling from volcanic aerosols – Published in Geophysical Research Letters
- New paper finds clouds have a large net cooling effect on climate – Published in Atmospheric Research
Study 'determines the net effect of clouds in the Mediterranean is a large negative-feedback cooling effect at Earth's surface and at the top of the atmosphere. All climate models falsely assume the opposite, i.e. a positive-feedback warming effect from clouds and water vapor, which is one of many reasons why the overheated models have been falsified with confidence levels exceeding 95%.'
- New paper finds global dimming & brightening were due to natural changes in cloud cover, not man-made aerosols – Published in the Journal of Geophysical Research Atmospheres
Even the UN IPCC Admits Climate Change Doesn’t Increase Forest Fires
Roger Pielke JR, a former chairman of the American Meteorological Society Committee on Weather Forecasting, points out that even the alarmist Intergovernmental Panel On Climate Change (IPCC) “has not detected or attributed fire occurrence or area burned to human-caused climate change.”
Canadian Wildfires – CLIMATE LOCKDOWNS BEGIN! Masks, stay-at-home orders, canceled schools, businesses & sporting events
Economist Martin Armstrong: "The governments are testing an ECONOMIC LOCKDOWN."
Canadian National Fire Database data disputes climate link to fires: ‘There has been a significant & continuing decline in the number of fires & no discernible trend in the area burned’
According to Canada’s Department of Natural Resources, fires have been occurring for thousands of years in the boreal forests of eastern Canada - not exactly unprecedented. In addition, they call fire a primary change agent that is as crucial to forest renewal as the sun and rain -perhaps not a calamity either.It appears that 2023 is on pace to be a year with unusually high numbers of fires. Yet the previous year was one of historically low numbers. The Canadian National Fire Database (2023) provides facts to dispute the idea of climate change-driven increases in fires in Canadian fires. According the CNFD, there has been a significant and continuing decline in the number of fires and no discernible trend in the area burned.
USA Today: Smoke ‘keeping temperatures cooler than average – Temps ‘running 5-8 degrees cooler than forecast due to smoke in the atmosphere’