Links tagged “cameron”
- Bad news: Plants can hear themselves being eaten
'Researchers found that the plants previously exposed to feeding vibrations produced more mustard oils, a chemical that is unappealing to many caterpillars.'
- Warmist Documentary ‘Years of Living Dangerously’ Clip Shows Tale of Two Conservatives Regarding Climate Change Debate
- ‘Rio 2′ Is An Environmental Movie For Kids With An ‘Avatar’ Twist – ‘An animal uprising defeats the evil corporate loggers’ – ‘Indigenous creatures to fight against the evil humans, ultimately triumphing against their wanton eco-destructiveness’
- Warmists cannot get a break! Justice Dept Expected To Indict Star of Cameron’s Years of Living Dangerously Episode 3
'What versatility! Denier, alarmist, mail fraudster, wire fraudster–what role can’t GOP Rep. Michael Grimm play?'
- Years of Living Hypocritically: Five Alarmist Celebs and Their Double Standards – ‘James Cameron, former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, and actors Harrison Ford, Matt Damon and Ian Somerhalder who are worth a collective $1.2 billion’
'By their own standards -- their lifestyles do more harm to the environment than that of the average citizen. Cameron maintains multiple estates and a fleet of fossil-fuel burning vehicles'
- Showtime, Syria, and the Faces of Climate Change: ‘So if the proximate cause of Syria’s civil war cannot be pinned on drought or climate change, why then is the Showtime documentary spending 20 minutes on a weak case study?’
- Warmist Katharine Hayhoe ‘Denies The Science’ – Accused of ‘blatant dishonesty’ about Texas droughts
'Katharine Hayhoe has been at it again. In the documentary “Years of Living Dangerously”, she tries to persuade viewers that the Texas drought of 2011 was brought about by rising levels of CO2. Only one slight problem, Katharine, droughts have occurred regularly in the past in Texas, and sometimes more severely. In particular, the drought years of the 1950’s were both longer lasting , and more severe than the recent drought, as NOAA’s drought index shows.'
- Warmist Katharine Hayhoe converted her husband to warmist by showing him NASA temperature data revealing rising temps
'The tipping point for Farley (Hayhoe's husband)? When the two went to the NASA website, downloaded global temperature data, and plotted it on their own computer. “It was clearly going up,” Hayhoe said, so “he had to decide, was NASA, the organization that put people on the moon, involved in some worldwide massive hoax or were they telling the truth?”
- Exploiting Human Misery and Distorting the Science: An environmentalist’s critique of “Years of Living Dangerously”
- Pure Horesh*t Reporting: CBS Touts Showtime’s ‘Groundbreaking,’ ‘Well-Done’ New Series Hyping Climate Change
Lesley Stah: 'All these floods we've heard about – much more disastrous than they have been in our lifetime. That's because the ice is melting.'
NYT' Tom Friedman: 'Young Arabs will tell you is, 'Hey, we've tried everything. We tried nationalism, socialism, Communism, Islamism, capitalism, liberalism, and nothing worked.' And I always tell them there's actually one 'ism you haven't tried, and that's environmentalism. And that's actually not a joke.'
CNN: UN report warns ‘the climate time bomb is ticking’
Flashback: Earth ‘serially doomed’: The official history of climate ‘Tipping Points’ began in 1864 – A new ‘global warming’ 12-year deadline from Rep. Ocasio-Cortez
Climate Tipping Points date back to at least 1864
“As early as 1864 George Perkins Marsh, sometimes said to be the father of American ecology, warned that the earth was ‘fast becoming an unfit home for its “noblest inhabitant,”’ and that unless men changed their ways it would be reduced ‘to such a condition of impoverished productiveness, of shattered surface, of climatic excess, as to threaten the depravation, barbarism, and perhaps even extinction of the species.’” —MIT professor Leo Marx
UN Is A Climate ‘Disinformation Threat Actor’ – If UN & U.S. govt are so committed to censoring disinformation, why are they themselves spreading it?
UN IPCC’s new report insists we can control weather & climate: ‘Whatever future we end up with is within our control’ — ‘If we act now’
It “is quite clear that whatever future we end up with is within our control,” Piers Forster, who helped write one of the panel’s earlier reports, told the Times. “It is up to humanity … to determine what we end up with.”
- Report: ‘Here’s what to expect from the latest UN climate change assessment’ – ‘Likely to feature…bold headlines’