Watch: NYU Prof: Fight ‘climate change’ with hormone treatments on small children – ‘Closes the growth plates’ to stunt their growth
Professor Liao says shrinking humans helps fight climate change since 'larger people consume more energy than smaller people.'
By: Marc Morano - Climate DepotOctober 5, 2015 5:34 PM with 36 comments
NYU Prof: Fight climate change with hormone treatments on small children, ‘closes the growth plates’
Interviewed on the Sunrise Weekend morning show, NYU Professor Matthew Liao promotes hormone treatments on children ‘when their small’ to close their ‘growth plates’ and thus stunt child growth. Professor Liao says this helps fight climate change since ‘larger people consume more energy than smaller people.’
September 30, 1015
PROFESSOR MATTHEW LIAO: “There’s this technique called preimplantation genetic diagnosis. And, what you do there is you can — it’s a technique that’s used for — sort of for fertility clinics.
HOST ANDREW O”KEEFE: “Right. So, IVF treatments and things?”
LIAO: “IVF treatments and you can get rid of — you can sort of detect sort of genetic diseases. So the idea is that maybe you can use the technique like that to select smaller children.”
O’KEEFE: “Okay. So a range of potential options that you select the genetic material that is bound to lead to smaller children.”
LIAO: “That’s right. That’s right.”
O’KEEFE: “But, it requires in vitro fertilization?”
LIAO: “That’s right. So that would require in vitro fertilization. Another possibility is you can use hormone treatments. So these are — we already give hormone treatments to children who are expected to be very very tall, excessively tall.
O’KEEFE: “Oh, okay.”
LIAO: “And, so you can give them –”
O’KEEFE: “You give them the hormone treatment in utero now do we?”
LIAO: “No, you give them when they’re small. And, so it closes the growth plates.”
HOST MONIQUE WRIGHT: “With the idea that smaller people would be more — or have a smaller carbon footprint?”
O’KEEFE: “Would they consume less?”
LIAO: “That’s right. So, other things being equal larger people consume more energy than smaller people. They also, for example, it takes more energy to transport larger people. They — you need more clothes — fabrics to clothes larger people rather than smaller people. They wear out shoes, carpets, et cetera, et cetera more than smaller people. So think of the life time carbon footprints. That’s quite a lot.”
NYU Professor: To Stop Climate Change, We Must Genetically Engineer Humans – Make Shorter, Induce Allergies to Meat & Medicate to Create ‘Empathy’
Full Audio Available:
NYU Professor Center for Bioethics Matthew Liao ([email protected]) proposes ‘breeding people to be shorter, something Liao says could reduce our carbon footprint’ to fight global warming.
‘Liao proposed was an induced allergy to meat, to help people reduce their consumption of animals.’
‘The last modification that Liao talks about: empathy. Liao’s idea is to give hormones like oxytocin and seratonin to people, and to perhaps decrease someone’s testosterone.’
- Problems with eating bugs emerges! Insects have ‘capacity to feel pain & suffer’ – Demand for ‘welfare standards’ for the bugs ‘offered up as a solution to the human-caused climate crisis’
- Climate activist Hayhoe insists previous global warming predictions ‘were not wrong’ & claims that somehow the UN Paris pact saved the Earth
- Gas Station Bans Next on Climate Agenda: Colorado city BANS new gas stations due to ‘obligation’ to tackle ‘climate change’ – Follows California cities
- ‘Climate homicide’: Could Big Oil be sued for disaster deaths? ‘Prosecuting Big Oil for Climate Death’ urges new paper in the Harvard Environmental Law Review
- CNN: UN report warns ‘the climate time bomb is ticking’
- UN Is A Climate ‘Disinformation Threat Actor’ – If UN & U.S. govt are so committed to censoring disinformation, why are they themselves spreading it?
- UN IPCC’s new report insists we can control weather & climate: ‘Whatever future we end up with is within our control’ — ‘If we act now’
- Republicans take aim at offshore wind as whale deaths surge: ‘Moratorium on all projects’
- WaPo: ‘World on brink of catastrophic warming’! Panic?! No. It’s time to donate to Al Gore’s Climate Reality Project!
- CNN: ‘Monster Victory’: Trump & Le Pen backed Dutch farmers protesting Net Zero farming restrictions – now the farmers have sprung an election shock by winning provincial elections
- Report: ‘Here’s what to expect from the latest UN climate change assessment’ – ‘Likely to feature…bold headlines’
- Politico: UN ‘Shitshow’: ‘Scientists & green campaigners…upset’ that IPCC climate ‘science’ report delayed – ‘Missed the opportunity to add impetus’ to Nov 2022 Egypt summit
- Climate Researchers Call For ‘Dirty Cars’ To Be Refused Registration – Govt promotes EVs, public transport, walking & cycling
- DeSantis forms alliance with 18 governors to combat Biden’s ESG push: ‘Direct threat to the American economy’
- Biden admin’s war on household appliances will cause higher prices, dirtier clothes & dishes
- Media hyped study claims Arctic Ice Seeing ‘Irreversible’ Thinning Since 2007 – Reality Check: Arctic ice now thicker than 15 years ago & same thickness as 1958
- ‘I have made climate one of my top priorities’: Navy secretary cited ‘climate change’ as top priority as Biden proposes shrinking the fleet
- Climate doomsday predictions are disappearing…from Greta’s twitter account! Greta deletes 2018 tweet saying climate would ‘wipe out all of humanity’ by 2023′
- Pielke Jr. on 1.5C temperature target: ‘There was essentially no science behind it’ – ‘More grounded in political aspirations than in science’
- Get Ready to Stink for Climate Change, Thanks to Biden’s New Washing Machine Rules that ‘require new appliances to use considerably less water’