Meteorologist: ‘This is not a work of science but an embarrassing episode for the authors and NOAA’
By: Marc Morano - Climate DepotJune 16, 2009 8:24 PM
Guest Post by Meteorologist Joe D’Aleo, the first Director of Meteorology at The Weather Channel and former chairman of the American Meteorological Society’s (AMS) Committee on Weather Analysis and Forecasting. D’Aleo, who publishes www.IceCap.US, reacted to President Obama’s new climate report on June 16, 2009. (See: Obama issues global warming report — ‘Detailed picture of the worst case scenarios’ — ‘Poised for its most forceful confrontation with American public’ )
D’Aleo: The report issued was the Hollywood supported NOAA CCSP report which after two rounds of comments by many scientists citing peer review reasons to change, largely ignored the comments and delivered a document even more alarmist than the UN IPCC.
It starts out DAY ONE being wrong on many of its claims but goes much further to rely on climate models for 2050 and 2100 to make even more dire prognoses.
This is not a work of science but an embarrassing episode for the authors and NOAA. They gave the administration the cover to push the unwise cap-and-tax agenda.
‘Scaremongering’: Scientists Pan Obama Climate Report: ‘This is not a work of science but an embarrassing episode for the authors and NOAA’…’Misrepresents the science’ – June 16, 2009
- Great Water Reset: The UN & WEF are coming for your water now! ‘Sustainable development’ water dictates – Aim to ‘achieve internationally agreed water-related goals’
- SEC Staff Consulted With Green Financial Firm Accused Of Selling ‘Fictitious’ Carbon Credits
- Green Dictatorship? Netherlands Politicians Answering to the EU instead of Voters – Despite rejection of agriculture policies in recent elections
- World’s Biggest Seller of Carbon Offsets Accused of Being a Scam
- Lawyers Seek To Add Stock Of Lawyer Jokes By Demanding Oil Companies Be Prosecuted For Homicide
- UN Advisor Sophia Kianni says the quiet part out loud! ‘Remember when we treated COVID-19 like an emergency? Well it’s time to do the same for climate change’
- ‘Climate Brides’ – Media claims ‘Pakistan’s Climate Crisis of Child Marriage’ Due to Floods – ‘Patriarchal power structures impose disproportionate climate-related harms on women & girls’
- Your Future Meals Could Come From A 3D Printer ‘to combat climate-related food insecurity’, Researchers Say – ‘Food paste is squeezed through a syringe’ into 3D printer
- ‘They Offset’: John Kerry Defends Billionaires Flying Private To Davos ‘And they are working harder than most people I know to be able to try to effect this transition’
- Federal Regulator Acknowledges Danger To Wildlife Caused By Offshore Wind Farms
- BERLIN’S CLIMATE-NEUTRAL-BY-2030 REFERENDUM FAILS!
- Report: Wind industry & the gov’t colluding to mislead public about the true cost of wind energy – FOI reveals
- ‘What must true theologians think’: ‘Pagan’ Greta Thunberg receives theology doctorate
- Angry Polish miners hold mock Greta Thunberg funeral to protest EU climate policies – Chants of ‘thieves!’ at the EU building
- Brazilian Gov’t eyes declaring ‘permanent climate emergency’ for over 1,000 cities
- Wash, blow dry & talk to me about global warming please: Hairdressers trained to talk about ‘climate action’ to customers
- WaPo: Why climate ‘doomers’ are replacing climate ‘deniers’ – ‘How UN reports & confusing headlines created a generation of people who believe climate change can’t be stopped’
- Watch: Morano debunks Biden’s ‘science-free’ climate/energy claims point-by-point – On Bongino’s Fox News show: ‘I think it’s easier to transition your gender than it is to transition to green energy’
- Definitive Guide to Extreme Weather: No trends or declining trends in hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, droughts, heat waves, disaster losses, wildfires – All peer-reviewed & official sources – By Dr. Roger Pielke Jr.
- Biden Energy Sec. Granholm March 2023: Feds coming for some gas stoves! – NYT in Jan 2023: ‘No One Is Coming for Your Gas Stove Anytime Soon’