Links tagged “keystone”
- 23 states now suing Biden over Keystone pipeline shutdown
- Is Joe Biden a Russian asset? ‘Trump’s hard-won energy independence is gone’
- Democrat New Mexico Governor: Biden’s Energy Policy ‘Doesn’t Make Any Sense’
- 14 Attorneys General Threaten To Sue Biden, Decry Devastating Job Loss Over Pipeline-Killing Exec Order
- Dem Sen. Manchin Ups the Ante on Keystone XL – bipartisan opposition to climate symbolism
- Psaki Mocks Reporter For Asking Where Keystone Workers Can Get Green Jobs
- Peter Doocy Presses Jen Psaki on Lost Keystone Pipeline Jobs: ‘Where Is It They Go for Their Green Jobs?’
- Biden’s energy plan: Make OPEC Great Again! USA voluntarily restricting its domestic energy production
Phil Flynn: "OPEC, which met its match in Trump, sees Biden as a business booster... On his first day in office, Biden made decisions that spread joy across the OPEC nations by revoking the permit for the Keystone Pipeline, which would help make Canadian oil less competitive on the global market allowing the cartel to maintain or even gain global oil market share. That eliminated at least 11,000 oil and gas jobs in the U.S. and Canada that should now be picked up by OPEC.
- Biden Wants to Kill 80% of America’s Energy – ‘It’s great news for Saudi oil sheiks, Putin & the communists in Beijing’
Stephen Moore: President Joe Biden's take-no-prisoners approach to energy. The goals: kill fossil fuels; stop the building of pipelines; enter international treaties that outlaw fossil fuel use; end drilling on federal lands; strangle the oil and gas industries with regulatory assaults. And then throw billions and perhaps trillions of tax dollars at wind and solar farms. ...
The U.S. Energy Information Administration recently released a chart showing the latest official data on U.S. energy production sources from the Department of Energy. Some 80 percent of all our energy comes from oil, gas and coal. Less than 5 percent comes from wind and solar. Somehow, Biden is going to magically flip these percentages around in five or 10 years? Even the federal forecasters who support renewable energy think that is highly unlikely. ...
We will reverse the energy independence achieved under former President Donald Trump to dependency on OPEC nations under Biden. This certainly isn't good for the U.S. economy and jobs here at home. But it's great news for the Saudi oil sheiks, Russia's Vladimir Putin and the communists in Beijing -- all of whom are going to make out like bandits. They can't believe their good fortune.
Wouldn't it be smarter, safer and, yes, more virtuous to get the energy we need from Texas, Oklahoma, North Dakota or even Alberta, Canada, than from countries that hate us?
- Mike Rowe Reacts To John Kerry’s Solar Panel Comments: ‘Energy Can’t Be The Enemy’
CNN: UN report warns ‘the climate time bomb is ticking’
Flashback: Earth ‘serially doomed’: The official history of climate ‘Tipping Points’ began in 1864 – A new ‘global warming’ 12-year deadline from Rep. Ocasio-Cortez
Climate Tipping Points date back to at least 1864
“As early as 1864 George Perkins Marsh, sometimes said to be the father of American ecology, warned that the earth was ‘fast becoming an unfit home for its “noblest inhabitant,”’ and that unless men changed their ways it would be reduced ‘to such a condition of impoverished productiveness, of shattered surface, of climatic excess, as to threaten the depravation, barbarism, and perhaps even extinction of the species.’” —MIT professor Leo Marx
UN Is A Climate ‘Disinformation Threat Actor’ – If UN & U.S. govt are so committed to censoring disinformation, why are they themselves spreading it?
UN IPCC’s new report insists we can control weather & climate: ‘Whatever future we end up with is within our control’ — ‘If we act now’
It “is quite clear that whatever future we end up with is within our control,” Piers Forster, who helped write one of the panel’s earlier reports, told the Times. “It is up to humanity … to determine what we end up with.”
- Report: ‘Here’s what to expect from the latest UN climate change assessment’ – ‘Likely to feature…bold headlines’