Links tagged “fonda”
- ‘I get so worked up I can’t sleep’ – Jane Fonda Slams GOP, Praises Green New Deal in Press Club Speech – Laments what ‘the fossil fuel industry has done to us’
Posted October 18, 20196:15 PM by Marc Morano | Tags: fonda, trump
- Jane Fonda Goes After Climate Criminal Trump In CNN Rant
- Jane Fonda protest USA’s energy, but ignores Vietnam’s coal & oil
- Jane Fonda supports ‘Nuremberg trials’ for ‘climate criminal’ energy executives & politicians
Now, she wants energy executives and their political allies to be treated like Nazis and face a “Nuremberg” style trial similar to German dictator Adolf Hitler’s henchmen, who were often given the death penalty at the post-World War II trials.
Host Michael Moynihan said, “So, you want to see sort of a Nuremberg trial for climate criminals?” to which Fonda responded, “Yeah, I would.”
She appeared on the debut of The Impeachment Show on the Viceland, where she said that there’s “literally a ticking time bomb over everything” because of climate change. She claimed “our government is being ruled by fossil fuel” and so “democracy is teetering on the edge of collapse.”
Flashback 2006: GRIST’S DAVID ROBERTS CALLED FOR NUREMBERG-STYLE TRIALS FOR GLOBAL WARMING SKEPTICS
- Back to Hanoi for Jane Fonda!? Vietnam can’t build coal plants fast enough as economy booms – Fonda urged to take her DC climate protest to Hanoi instead
Climate Depot's Marc Morano: "Jane Fonda moved to DC so she could get arrested every Friday at the U.S. Capitol to protest U.S. energy policy and lobby for the Green New Deal. The question looms: Will Jane Fonda return to Hanoi to protest Vietnam's rapid acceleration of coal and oil to cloth and feed its population?! If coal and oil use allegedly threaten a 'climate emergency', why isn't Fonda heading back to Hanoi to protest the Vietnamese government's fossil fuel use?"
Steve Milloy of JunkScience.com: "Vietnam can't build enough coal plants soon enough to keep pace with its booming economy. Now that Hanoi Jane has become Climate Calamity Jane, her presence in Vietnam is probably no longer welcome."
Reuters: Vietnam's coal, crude oil imports surge on rising energy demand - November 12, 2019
Flashback 1972: 'Traitor': 'Hanoi Jane' Fonda visits Vietnam - Patriot Post
2019: Jane Fonda, Ted Danson Arrested in DC Climate Change Protest
Jane Fonda supports ‘Nuremberg trials’ for ‘climate criminal’ energy executives & politicians
- Jane Fonda on how U.S. Capitol Police treated her after climate arrest: ‘I’m a white movie star. What are they gonna do? I was treated fine’
- Jane Fonda to fight climate change by ‘not buying any more clothes’
- Jane Fonda, Ted Danson Arrested in Climate Change Protest
- Watch: Morano on Fox & Friends: Interviews Jane Fonda before her arrest at U.S. Capitol climate protest – She refuses copy of his book
- #MeToo Double Standard? Jane Fonda’s long embrace makes male news anchor visibly uncomfortable – Fonda affectionately touched him to demonstrate how she would seduce Trump on climate
Washington DC's WUSA Channel 9 news anchor Bruce Johnson looks off into the distance during an interview with actress Jane Fonda as she shows him how she would attempt to seduce President Trump into accepting "climate change." Fonda scooted over closer on the sofa to Johnson and wrapped her arm around him.
Climate ‘scam’: An ‘all-encompassing fraud’ with ‘authoritarians & corporatists bent on achieving even more centralized political power & economic wealth’
Ed Ring: What is actually beyond debate is not that we are in a climate crisis but that if we don’t stop destroying our conventional energy economy, we are going to be in a civilizational crisis. Energy is the foundation of everything—prosperity, freedom, upward mobility, national wealth, individual economic independence, functional water and transportation infrastructure, commercial-scale agriculture, mining, and industry. Without energy, it all goes dark. And “renewables” are not even remotely capable of replacing oil, gas, coal, nuclear, and hydroelectric power. It’s impossible. The only people who think renewables are capable of replacing conventional energy are either uninformed, innumerate, or corrupt. Period. ...
Were America’s oil and gas companies simply supposed to believe all these nascent theories and shut down? What exactly should they have done, back in the mid-1960s, to cope with this allegedly looming climate emergency? Were solar panels and wind turbines ready for rapid deployment back then? Of course not, especially since solar panels from China, and wind turbines from Germany, are still not capable of providing more than a small fraction of the energy we need. The real crime, if you want to call it that, isn’t that oil and gas companies questioned climate change theories back in the 1960s or ’70s. It’s that they’re accepting them now.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Wants to ‘Rephrase’ Climate Change: ‘No One Gives a S–t About That’ – “Let’s go & rephrase this…really tell people we’re talking about pollution. Pollution creates climate change, and pollution kills.”
Flashback: Schwarzenegger touts ‘air-drying your clothes for 6 months to save 700 pounds of carbon dioxide’ -- While daily commuting to Gov. mansion via private jet
What climate ‘crisis?! Record World Cereal Outputs Forecast for 2023/24
Watch: Fmr. Rep. Michele Bachmann at WHO Meeting in Geneva – Previews pandemic lockdowns & medical tyranny