Links tagged “cru3”
- Climategaters still trying to silence skeptics — now from talking about Climategate! ‘Lawyers for U. of East Anglia are trying to intimidate skeptics about publishing Climategate 3.0 e-mails’
Posted March 14, 201312:27 PM by Marc Morano | Tags: cru3, media, Michael Mann
- CNN Goes Conspiracy Theory: Climategate was a ‘Black Ops’ Operation.
Paul Brown at CNN 'informs us the notes that accompanied the latest Climategate leak, shows this to be a black-ops operation'
- Climategate 3.0: MetOffice rebukes UEA for claiming global warming causes extreme weather
1999: 'There seems to be little robust evidence either of any change to date, or of a significant change in the future'
- Climategate 3.0: Briffa worries that manmade environmental change distorts tree-ring analysis
- Aussie Scientist Praises Climategate 3: ‘Thank you Mr FOIA’ — ‘I have always held the hacker in high esteem. He is one of my heroes’
Dr. Jennifer Marohasy: 'For me, the stolen emails represented a first opportunity to see the extraordinary deceit and corruption within the mainstream climate science community; the very people running the IPCC at the UN'
- Climategate 3.0: Wigley accuses IPCC and lead authors of ‘dishonest presentations of model results’; Accuses Mann of deception; Mann admits
- Check out Climate Depot’s coverage of Climategate 3.0 page
- Climategate 3.0: No consensus among the consensus in 2009: Tom Wigley dissents from Kevin Trenberth’s observation of no warming since 1998
- Climategate 3.0: In 2009, Schneider touts spike in warming by 2014
- Climategate 3.0: Mann, Schneider outraged that BBC reports no warming since 1998; Mann suggests MetOffice police the BBC
UN Advisor Sophia Kianni says the quiet part out loud! ‘Remember when we treated COVID-19 like an emergency? Well it’s time to do the same for climate change’
‘Climate Brides’ – Media claims ‘Pakistan’s Climate Crisis of Child Marriage’ Due to Floods – ‘Patriarchal power structures impose disproportionate climate-related harms on women & girls’
Your Future Meals Could Come From A 3D Printer ‘to combat climate-related food insecurity’, Researchers Say – ‘Food paste is squeezed through a syringe’ into 3D printer
Printed food is already being used to make imitation meat cuts from soy protein and chickpeas at several restaurants and butchers in Europe, Reuters reported in October. ... “If you buy any packaged food at the supermarket, then you’re practically eating 3D-printed food already,” Lynette Kucsma, chief marketing officer at Natural Machines, a firm that develops a food printer known as Foodini, told C&EN. ... “We do believe that in 10 to 15 years, 3D food printers will become a common kitchen appliance like your oven or microwave is today,” Kuscma told the outlet. ...
Researchers from the University of Ottawa examined a variety of technologies and found that “material extrusion,” where food paste is squeezed through a syringe and layered upon itself, was relatively inexpensive and low-effort compared to other options, in a recent study. A Danish government adviser recently recommended citizens cut their meat consumption by two-thirds in order to help the country hit its climate targets.
BERLIN’S CLIMATE-NEUTRAL-BY-2030 REFERENDUM FAILS!