Links tagged “co2”
- Massive Increase in Global Greening as Extra Carbon Dioxide Boosts Global Crop Yields
It has been estimated that there has been a 14% increase in vegetation, mostly due to higher levels of CO2 in this period. In a paper published in 2016 by 32 authors from eight countries, it was noted that there was a “persistent and widespread increase” in growing season greening over 25-50% of the global vegetated area. Recent increases in global vegetation are shown at the top in a picture compiled by NASA. More vegetation of course means more food up and down the chain. Every form of life benefits, from insects to tigers, and of course humans.Posted July 10, 20227:20 AM by Admin | Tags: carbon tax, co2, emission, rggi
- UN IPCC’s greenhouse narrative is becoming implausible, eminent MIT climate scientist Dr. Richard Lindzen says
Lindzen: "If you are going to blame everything on carbon dioxide, you have to explain why, on all timescales, temperatures in the tropics are extremely stable while those in high latitudes are much more variable. The IPCC's story is that small amounts of greenhouse warming near the equator are 'amplified' at high latitudes. But neither theory nor data support the idea of amplification."
- Climate Hysteria: A Mass Delusion to Demonize Carbon Dioxide – By Jerome Corsi
- Flashback 2013: Deserts ‘greening’ from rising CO2 – ‘Increased levels of carbon dioxide’ boost green foliage in world’s’ deserts ‘over past 30 years’ due to ‘CO2 fertilization’
Flashback 2013: Deserts 'greening' from rising CO2: Increased levels of carbon dioxide (CO2) have helped boost green foliage across the world’s arid regions over the past 30 years through a process called CO2 fertilization, according to CSIRO research.
In findings based on satellite observations, CSIRO, in collaboration with the Australian National University (ANU), found that this CO2 fertilization correlated with an 11 per cent increase in foliage cover from 1982-2010 across parts of the arid areas studied in Australia, North America, the Middle East and Africa, according to CSIRO research scientist, Dr Randall Donohue. "In Australia, our native vegetation is superbly adapted to surviving in arid environments and it consequently uses water very efficiently," Dr Donohue said. "Australian vegetation seems quite sensitive to CO2 fertilization."
- The annual atmospheric CO2 variation: A new theory – ‘Could we be wrong about the annual cycle of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere?’
- NOAA Graph: ‘As annual CO2 has risen since 1895, there has been no comparable acceleration of warming’ reports Greenpeace co-founder Dr. Patrick Moore
- Analysis: Biden’s 50% emissions reduction target for 2030 (if achieved) would have a ‘nearly unmeasurable’ impact on overall global CO2 emissions
"Dr. Roger Pielke ran the numbers and found that, even if it achieved Biden’s 50% emissions-reduction target for 2030, which it almost certainly won’t, the impact on overall global emissions would be nearly unmeasurable."
Climate Depot's Morano comments: Biden is pushing for utterly meaningless climate-based emission reductions of CO2 that would have no potential impact on the climate -- and even if fully achieved, would have no impact on global emissions! All of this as we further hammer America. Biden should have listened to his climate envoy John Kerry has admitted this publicly several times.
See: Flashback: John Kerry explains climate futility: If U.S. zeroed out CO2 emissions, it ‘still wouldn’t be enough to offset the carbon pollution coming from the rest of the world’
Update: Statistician Bjorn Lomborg: Biden’s IRA climate bill will ‘do almost nothing for the global temperature…even by end of century’ – ‘Will reduce temps by less than 1 thousandth of a degree F by the end of the century’
- ‘Greenhouse Gas Effect Does Not Exist,’ a Swiss Physicist Challenges Global Warming Climate Orthodoxy
An aticle by Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D.
- LinkedIn Bans Scientist for Presenting Inconvenient Truths About CO2
- Court blocks Pennsylvania’s regional CO2 emissions plan – ‘Unlawful tax’
Flashback 2021: Morano testifies to Pennsylvania House Committee on Climate regs: ‘It’s time to confront the wannabe planet savers here in this room & this state & tell them to not only NO, but HELL NO’
CNN: UN report warns ‘the climate time bomb is ticking’
Flashback: Earth ‘serially doomed’: The official history of climate ‘Tipping Points’ began in 1864 – A new ‘global warming’ 12-year deadline from Rep. Ocasio-Cortez
Climate Tipping Points date back to at least 1864
“As early as 1864 George Perkins Marsh, sometimes said to be the father of American ecology, warned that the earth was ‘fast becoming an unfit home for its “noblest inhabitant,”’ and that unless men changed their ways it would be reduced ‘to such a condition of impoverished productiveness, of shattered surface, of climatic excess, as to threaten the depravation, barbarism, and perhaps even extinction of the species.’” —MIT professor Leo Marx
UN Is A Climate ‘Disinformation Threat Actor’ – If UN & U.S. govt are so committed to censoring disinformation, why are they themselves spreading it?
UN IPCC’s new report insists we can control weather & climate: ‘Whatever future we end up with is within our control’ — ‘If we act now’
It “is quite clear that whatever future we end up with is within our control,” Piers Forster, who helped write one of the panel’s earlier reports, told the Times. “It is up to humanity … to determine what we end up with.”
- Report: ‘Here’s what to expect from the latest UN climate change assessment’ – ‘Likely to feature…bold headlines’