Links tagged “bloomberg”
- Will enviros stay silent?! Billionaires Gates, Bezos & Bloomberg team up to drill for rare earth metals in Greenland needed for electric car batteries – Seek to obtain $1.4 trillion worth of rare natural resources
Reuters: "The license holds metals such as nickel, copper, cobalt and platinum and the funding will cover evaluation and initial drilling. KoBold is a privately-held company whose principal investors include Breakthrough Energy Ventures, a climate and technology fund backed by Microsoft (MSFT.O) co-founder Bill Gates, Bloomberg founder Michael Bloomberg, Amazon (AMZN.O) founder Jeff Bezos, and Ray Dalio, founder of the world's largest hedge fund Bridgewater Associates."Posted January 28, 20203:43 PM by Marc Morano | Tags: bloomberg, hollywood, Sanders, steyer, transportation
- Michael Bloomberg, UN climate envoy, shuns commercial travel for private jets
- UN chief reappoints billionaire Bloomberg as ‘climate envoy’ – Will ‘mobilize stronger & more ambitious climate action’
- Bloomberg climate group dumps $2.5 million into North Carolina – So residents can pay higher electricity prices — ‘but the weather will remain the same’
Bloomberg group aiming to 'elect champions of climate action all over the country'
- Fact Check: Michael Bloomberg Claim That China’s CO2 Emissions Are ‘Slowing Down’ is FALSE
FACT: "China’s carbon emissions have steadily increased, according to climateactiontracker.org, and are projected to keep rising. China is also rapidly building coal power plants, signaling that the country has no intention of ending its status as the number one producer of carbon emissions."
- Democratic candidates engage in lengthy debate over ‘climate change’
- Sanders and Bloomberg split over banning fracking
Sanders would ban fracking and said he would tell (energy sector) workers of the need to act "incredibly boldly” in the near future to prevent "irreparable" global damage from climate change.
Bloomberg: "We are not going to get rid of fracking for a while."
- Bloomberg Has Been Funding Climate Lawyers Inside Liberal State AG Offices to ‘pursue climate-based litigation’
- Bloomberg’s Climate Lawyers Quietly Promote Green Agenda In State Govt.’s
- Tom Steyer, Hypocrite preaching Green
‘Climate Brides’ – Media claims ‘Pakistan’s Climate Crisis of Child Marriage’ Due to Floods – ‘Patriarchal power structures impose disproportionate climate-related harms on women & girls’
Your Future Meals Could Come From A 3D Printer ‘to combat climate-related food insecurity’, Researchers Say – ‘Food paste is squeezed through a syringe’ into 3D printer
Printed food is already being used to make imitation meat cuts from soy protein and chickpeas at several restaurants and butchers in Europe, Reuters reported in October. ... “If you buy any packaged food at the supermarket, then you’re practically eating 3D-printed food already,” Lynette Kucsma, chief marketing officer at Natural Machines, a firm that develops a food printer known as Foodini, told C&EN. ... “We do believe that in 10 to 15 years, 3D food printers will become a common kitchen appliance like your oven or microwave is today,” Kuscma told the outlet. ...
Researchers from the University of Ottawa examined a variety of technologies and found that “material extrusion,” where food paste is squeezed through a syringe and layered upon itself, was relatively inexpensive and low-effort compared to other options, in a recent study. A Danish government adviser recently recommended citizens cut their meat consumption by two-thirds in order to help the country hit its climate targets.
BERLIN’S CLIMATE-NEUTRAL-BY-2030 REFERENDUM FAILS!
Angry Polish miners hold mock Greta Thunberg funeral to protest EU climate policies – Chants of ‘thieves!’ at the EU building
Around 300 coal miners were present at Friday’s demonstration per Associated Press estimates, where they directed chants of “thieves!” at the EU building. They also used smoke flares and sirens to draw attention to the protest, prompting city authorities to temporarily close the area to traffic.