Results for: “skeptic papers”
- Growing Skepticism: 150 Scientific Papers in 2017 Support Skeptical Position On Climate Alarm
Posted April 3, 201710:11 PM by Marc Morano | Tags: 400, co2, mkey, new study
- 1000 Skeptical Peer-Reviewed Climate Papers in past 3 Years ‘Should Put UN IPCC To Shame,’ Says Harvard Astrophysicist
Posted January 4, 20175:25 PM by Marc Morano | Tags: mkey, new study
- Crumbling ‘Consensus’: 500 Scientific Papers Published In 2016 Support A Skeptical Position On Climate
Posted January 2, 201710:36 AM by Marc Morano | Tags: mkey, new study
- Already 133 ‘Consensus-Skeptical’ Papers In 2016 …Over 660 Past Two Years
Posted March 28, 20168:25 AM by Marc Morano | Tags: consensus buster, ipcc, mkey, new study
- Scientist Dr. Daniel Botkin Tells Congress why he reversed his belief in global warming to become a skeptic: ‘There are several lines of evidence suggesting that it (AGW) is a weaker case today, not a stronger case’ — Rips Obama climate report as ‘filled with misstatements contradicted by well-established and well-known scientific papers’
Prominent Scientist Dr. Botkin, who has studied climate change for 45 years, told the Committee in Q&A: 'I have been concerned about global warming since 1968 and in the 1980s, it looked like the weight of evidence lent towards human induced climate change, to a significant extant, and since then it's moved against it.'
Later in the hearing, Botkin elaborated: 'I was concerned that there was a human induced climate warning and I gave talks and TV interviews that said that, but since the middle of the 1990s, there is evidence that is running against that.
For example the temperature change is not tracking carbon dioxide very well. Then there is the information from the long term antarctic ice core and some from recent paper in the arctic, that suggest that carbon dioxide does not lead temperature change, it may actually lag it significantly or may not lead it at all, and if that is the case that is still an open but important scientific question.
So there are several lines of evidence that are suggesting that it (AGW) is a weaker case today, not a stronger case.'Posted May 29, 201410:47 PM by Marc Morano | Tags: co2, consensus buster, gop, ipcc, mkey, models
- Report: 1350+ Peer-Reviewed Papers Supporting Skeptic Arguments Against Man-Made Global Warming Alarm
Preface: The following papers support skeptic arguments against Anthropogenic Climate Change (ACC), Anthropogenic Global Warming (AGW) or ACC/AGW Alarm [Catastrophic Anthropogenic Global Warming (CAGW)].
ACC/AGW Alarm: (defined), "concern relating to a perceived negative environmental or socio-economic effect of ACC/AGW, usually exaggerated as catastrophic."
Disclaimer: The inclusion of a paper in this list does not imply a specific personal position to any of the authors.Posted February 13, 201410:57 AM by Marc Morano | Tags: az, mkey, mkey2, new study
- A tipping point: Skepticism goes mainstream: ‘Serious newspapers don’t want to be left behind. Editors have realized the skeptics have a case’
- Retraction Watch: Warmist John Cook claimed that papers by skeptics Craig D. Idso, Nicola Scafetta, and Nir J. Shaviv endorsed CO2-induced global warming?
Popular Technology.net: 97% Study Falsely Classifies Scientists' Papers, "It would be incorrect to claim that our paper was an endorsement of CO2-induced global warming": 'Their responses are eye opening and evidence that the Cook et al. (2013) team falsely classified scientists' papers as 'endorsing AGW', apparently believing to know more about the papers than their authors'Posted May 21, 201311:19 AM by Marc Morano | Tags: az, consensus buster, cook, intimidation, new study, wacky
- Leading Austrian Climatologist Reinhard Böhm Dead – Authored Over 150 Papers On Climate And Glaciers — ‘For Böhm, the key to science was to always be skeptical & critical’
'Don't let anyone tell you we know enough. Always question the science, be skeptical, & check everything that I claim.' -- 'He bristled at notion of politicians rescuing the planet & detested the politicization of climate science, refusing to participate in political debates, saying: 'I don't know the first thing about rescuing the planet. For that I am not an expert.' -- 'His critical view often contradicted modern opinion on env. topics'Posted October 10, 20128:12 AM by Marc Morano | Tags: consensus buster
- Updated: 1100+ Peer-Reviewed Papers Supporting Skeptic Arguments Against ACC/AGW Alarm
Posted July 24, 20128:35 AM by Marc Morano | Tags: az, new study