Results for: “same solution”
- Watch: Morano on Hannity on Fox News: Green New Deal is a ‘solution’ recycled from past eco-scares – ‘It’s always a different environmental scare, the same solution’
Morano: "In the 1960s and 70s the environmental movement became radicalized and you can go back in the 1970s John Holdren Obama's former science was out there promoting redistribution of wealth in order to fight what he saw as the greatest environmental threat -- the existential threat at that time overpopulation. All they've done is replaced global warming or now climate change with what used to such scares as resource scarcity, overpopulation the Amazon rainforest disappearing scare. It's always a different environmental scare, the same solution."
- Green Raw Deal: Big Bowl of Crazy – ‘Global warming’ is merely the latest environmental scare with the same solutions of wealth redistribution and central planning
Global warming is merely the latest environmental scare with the same big government solution
‘Green New Deal’ – Same ‘solution’, different environmental scare – ‘It has very little to do with the environment or climate’
'Bonkers': Green New Deal promises: Free college or trade schools for every American.
Government will provide “healthy food” to every American
Government will provide, “safe, affordable, adequate housing”
Economic security” for all who are “unable or unwilling” to work.
Will end all traditional forms of energy in the next ten years. The Green New Deal is “a 10-year plan to mobilize every aspect of American society at a scale not seen since World War 2 to achieve net-zero greenhouse gas emissions.”Posted February 7, 201912:27 PM by Marc Morano | Tags: cortez, governance, mediacd, new deal, pig
- Morano on TV talking his book, ‘The Politically Incorrect Guide to Climate Change’ – ‘Previous env. scares had same solutions…going back 40 years’
Morano: In the book, I detail how top UN officials openly talk about how climate policy is not about the climate. they talk about how it is about wealth redistribution and the UN agenda...I actually show that previous environmental scares had different science claims like overpopulation, resource scarcity -- but the same solutions were proposed: 1) central planning 2) Wealth redistribution; and 3) Global governance.
It doesn't matter. They just plug and play the environmental scares. Global warming is the latest environmental scare and they have the same solutions going back 40 years.Posted March 22, 20184:58 PM by Marc Morano | Tags: mediacd, pig
- Flashback: Different Eco-Scare, Same Solution! UN species report ‘will advocate massive changes to the way the global economy is run’
Flashback: It really is 'IPCC like!': UN Biodiversity report 'has multiple errors in first chapter alone'Posted September 29, 20109:39 AM by Marc Morano | Tags: next scare, science, species
- Different Eco-Scare, Same Solution! Solving species problem ‘will involve a wholesale revolution in the way humans do business, consume, and think about their lives’
- Different Eco-Scare, Same Solution! UN species report ‘will advocate massive changes to the way the global economy is run’
Posted 6:30 PM by Marc Morano | Tags: biomass, key, next scare, science, species, un
- Watch: Morano on Tucker Carlson on Fox News on AOC & Kids: ‘Every environmental scare since the 1960s has had the same ‘solutions’
Posted October 15, 20199:41 AM by Marc Morano | Tags: aoc, ehrlich, greta, kids, mediacd, mediacdf, overpopulation
- Watch: Morano on Fox & Friends on the Green Raw Deal: ‘This plan is plagiarism pure and simple’ – They recycled same ‘solutions’ of ‘wealth redistribution & central planning’ from previous eco-scares
Marc Morano on Fox & Friends - Broadcast February 8, 2019 - Brian Kilmeade and Ainsley Earhardt
Morano: 'This plan is plagiarism pure and simple. They borrowed it from the 1960s and 1970s. In my book, I detail how different environmental scares -- over population, resource scarcity, even global cooling -- had the same solutions: wealth redistribution, central planning, sovereignty limiting, and just a massive government intervention.'
Anchor Brian Kilmeade: The Green New Deal l"ooks like something that was put out by a 10th grader?"
MORANO: "Actually 10th is being very, very generous."
KILMEADE: "Let's go seventh."
MORANO: "I would go as low as third grade. I mean, this is a -- just a big bowl of crazy wish list of everything you could imagine.
Green Raw Deal: Big Bowl of Crazy – ‘Global warming’ is merely the latest environmental scare with the same solutions of wealth redistribution and central planning'Posted February 8, 20193:01 PM by Marc Morano | Tags: cortez, mediacd, new deal, pig
- Watch: Morano on Fox News on ‘Green New Deal’ – Same ‘solution’, different env. scare – ‘It has very little to do with the env. or climate’
- Morano: ‘Global warming’ is merely the latest environmental scare with the same centralized ‘solutions’
“Since the 1960s, the environmental left has had the same solutions regardless of the current environmental scare of the day,” Marc Morano, publisher of the Climate Depot website, a former Republican political aide, and author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Climate Change told The New American. “The solution is global governance, central planning, wealth redistribution, and loss of national sovereignty to international bodies. They started this in the late 1960s chiefly with overpopulation — the Paul Ehrlich [author of The Population Bomb] scare, resource scarcity, and other environmental concerns at the time, and always the same solution.”
Global warming is merely the latest environmental scare with the same solution, Morano says.Posted December 21, 201811:02 AM by Marc Morano | Tags: economics, governance, mediacd, overpopulation